MakeOurWAY.com

The official online community for WAY.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Teaming up
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 am 

Hey, I just downloaded the game. I haven't yet managed to team up with anyone.

Does the game automatically team you up with somebody menu with the picture of a man and a globe?

To help people connect, maybe you could add a option for people to post dates and times where they will be on-line?

Post subject: Re: Teaming up
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am 
Site Admin

Sadly, there aren't tons of people playing right now, so you have to get a bit lucky. If there's someone else playing, you'll be automatically connected to them on the screen with the globe and the blinking magnifying glass. It's also possible that there's some network issue interfering, but that's pretty rare.

Thanks for the suggestion about posting dates and times! Where do you envision these being listed... In the game? On the website?

Post subject: Re: Teaming up
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 am 

Well, it'll probably be easier to list dates and times on the website, but it'll look more professional if they're in the game.

You could put a time-zone option in the configuration menu or in the waiting room. Then in the waiting room, have a list of times and button for posting.
If you want the list to be discreet you can hide it in the bottom of the screen and have it slide up on the screen if the cursor hovers over it. But do as you see fit. This is just the way I envision it.

PS: I live in Denmark (PST +9:00), so to hit the most popular time, I'd have to play at 3:30 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]