MakeOurWAY.com

The official online community for WAY.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: crash
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:02 am 

The game crashed on me when I tried to play in fullscreen. My laptop isn't the smoothest of running at times and needs a fresh install sometime soon, but I'll upload the logs for you if you're interested. This crash occured for me on game start up. Locking up my computer with a blackscreen. No noise.
Hope this is helpful.

P.s Please link your website to the game - perhaps in the 'way configuration' put makeourway.com in there. Just saying because when the game crashed for me, I lost my web pages and I couldnt remember the website name after I'd rebooted, searching way 1.3 alpha did not help one bit. So I had to go to reddit find a link through another link... etc. to then remember makeourway.

p.p.s Would rather the saved picture goes into the game folder, took me a long while to figure out it was in my user documents. But hey maybe that doesn't matter to most people

-great stuff guys :D

Attachments:
Crash_2012-04-25_162656.zip [34.51 KiB]
Downloaded 1892 times

Last edited by smonkyness on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: crash
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 am 

hrmm that file may be a different crash, I dont understand these things. I just noticed that it says - "WindowsPlayer","version":"1.3","quality":"Fastest","fullscreen":false,"resolution":"800x600"}}

"fullscreen":false

...well thats all I have to give

Post subject: Re: crash
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the crash log! Much appreciated.

Originally the game *did* save the screenshots to the game folder, but some people complained about that, so we changed it. I guess I can't please everyone. ;-)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]