MakeOurWAY.com

The official online community for WAY.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: General Thoughts
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am 

That was an excellent game. It felt so cool when I learned (SPOILER!) at the end of the game that my partner was from Russia. My only problem was that it crashed my computer a few times. I have a few suggestions for you to make Way even better.
-You should have a story mode, with set levels, and a random mode, in which the computer chooses random levels and you and your partner see how far you can go (under a time limit, set number of lives, etc.)
-I don't know if it's possible, but it would be awesome if we could make our own levels and post them anonymously online. To make sure that they're not impossible, you could provide the person with an A. I. partner that they can control just to test the level. Maybe you could even put some of the best player levels in the random mode!
-Leave the private games in the final version, but don't display who's hosting them.
I'll definitely buy it when it comes out! Thanks for all your hard work, Coco and Co!

Post subject: Re: General Thoughts
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:02 pm 

Oh yeah, and one other thing. Here's an idea for a puzzle: what if people could send objects or even themselves to the other person's screen? That could lead to some interesting puzzles... :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]