[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
MakeOurWAY.com • View topic - Welcome & Introductions :)

MakeOurWAY.com

The official online community for WAY.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Hey there! I'm Chris, co-creator of WAY. I hope you enjoy the game and find this forum useful for connecting with new players or old friends. Feel free to use this as a place to introduce yourself.

And so you know, we'll be adding more official threads and posts to help kickstart this forum! So please come back! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

And I'm Walt! Hi! I'm a co-designer and co-programmer of WAY.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 am 

And I'm Augusto. I have important role in CoCo&Co:
play the game xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 am 

I'm Willis, I found out about the game from reddit thread. I have terrible timing when any lag is introduced, I have learned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 am 

I'm Jyri, found this game through indiegames and played it straight away. I'm wearing mostly gray clothing at this moment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Hey I had no idea about that Reddit thread. Thanks for telling us about it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:58 am 

The game was wonderful.

Is there a way to know when it enters beta, release etc? I would want you to let me know by mail, so I can recommend it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

Hey frrrni! Welcome!

We can certainly loo into getting a newsletter set up for those that want it. For now, we recommend following @WAYgame on Twitter :)

Please help spread the word, and thank you so much for playing! <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 pm 

Hello I'm Vlc and I'm from Valencia-City. I discovered the game reading this http://www.youkioske.com/informatica/we ... mber-2011/ I suppose you know that the game was published there.

I hope you reach the beta soon. I think the lenght of the game is OK, but it would be great a lot of different stages, that appear randomly while yo go on the game. I suppose your idea of the game is mostly the same. Am I wrong?

Anyway, thank you for your time and effort. ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the link to that magazine, VLC. We did not know about it! :-)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:34 pm 

Amazing game ! I hope so much you will continue this great game. :]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:59 pm 

Hi, played this for the first time just a few minutes ago, and was just mindblown. Incredible the ending managed to be a bit emotional without any plot or story. It was so great that I had to come here and register :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm 

Hah! Might as well introduce myself then.

I'm Pretzle, 23 and gave up on studying Game design after less than a year because really, playing good games is just as much fun and a whole lot easier. Well, in reality I actually wanted to be an English teacher instead, even though I still think those aren't as glamorous (yet equally nerdy in the best way possible).

What else... Yes I would really like to experience what WAY is all about, but at the moment I can't because of graphics issues. So I'll stick around here instead, for now.
Also, educational games could be awesome, but usually aren't... so as opposed to games intending to be educational ('serious games' not sure they use that term outside of the Netherlands...) I'm interested in how regular games could be used in education (especially in language classes). Obviously WAY wouldn't be too useful in teaching English, but it could certainly help people understand what communication is at its very core.

Short version: I'm already a fan even though I could only actually play for a minute or two :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm 

Hello there! I'm from Rome, Italy, and quite an avid gamer. I actually heard about your game in a thread about indie games at mmorpg.com. I decided to give it a try after seeing the web site. I loved it, it has so much potential! The ending was quite touching, and managed to get to know a bit about the other person. It's funny how most of the multiplayer games nowadays don't even get close to that kind of feeling...I guess we take it for granted and forget there's n actual person on the other side.
Anyways, loved it so much that I felt compelled to come to the forums and post.
Keep it up!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm 

Just had a profoundly beautiful experience playing the alpha version of Way with someone in Russia, I must remember to buy it when it's done! Read about it on IGF, I'm now going to force all of my friends and family to play it with me.

- Niran from Australia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:05 pm 

Hi, I'm Hugo, another co-creator (artist) of "Way".
I'm so glad that so many people love our game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:02 pm 

Hello everyone. Nice game, very unique. Played a handful of times and had a lot of fun, but so far nothing beats the first time when you realize what the heck you're supposed to do :) Looking forward to future versions and will be playing 1.3 in the meantime

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 am 

Incredible game! Love the sountrack and everything.

Just had my first play through.

Thank you whoever i Played with from Russia!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:19 pm 

Haha realised that flash makes screenshots, fantastic!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:41 am 

Hello from Italy! Congratulations, this game is awesome! I tried it just a few minutes ago and it was fantastic! I felt really "connected" with the guy I was playing with; unluckily I had to quit to answer the phone, and I felt soooo guilty... great work, and keep going :D !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:37 am 

This game are GREAT!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 am 

Hi everyone from Russia, my name is Vlad and me 18, I know there are those who are not very likes this country, but I hope that we will become friends here, the game has found a video of one streamer, the game was very impressed (even recommend friends) and hope that it will good more precisely excellent will be created in the right direction. =)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm 

I'm Curtis, Finished 3 times and I am far from finished with Way. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]